Microsoft Excel all-in-one Package - Become a certified Excel Ninja with our #1 Excel course:
Looking for an online Excel course to improve your skills and save time?
This basic and advanced excel training online can quickly get you up to speed with Excel, taking you from complete novice to Excel ninja.
This Microsoft Excel course covering 8 different sections with practice exercises and quiz before proceeding to next level. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the real-world Excel knowledge you need to accomplish your daily tasks with ease.
Start mastering Excel, the world's most popular and powerful spreadsheet program and your sought after excel certification can help you impress your employer and advance your career prospects.
Are you ready to master Excel?
Enroll now to go through a detailed analysis of the most popular spreadsheet tool in the market, Microsoft Excel. As your instructor I will use my 10+ years of Excel training to guide you step by step through the beginner to advanced level.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will have mastered:
- The Ribbon commands and Navigation tools
- Formatting, Alignment and wrap text
- Hiding and unhiding rows and columns
- Formula Anatomy
- Cell Referencing (Relative, Absolute and mixed referencing)
- Function Anatomy
- Math Functions, Basic Statistics, Logic Functions, Text Functions
- Understanding Dates & Time
- Formula Auditing, Conditional Math
- External Links and Temporal Functions
- Naming Ranges, Excel Tables
- Lookup functions (VLOOKUP with both matches, Using lookup with large tables, Nesting lookup functions, Index, Match, Index with Match functions
- Creating, Formatting and Calculated Fields in Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts
- Deep learning in Grouping functions such as Grouping by Date, time and other factors
- Slicers to clarify & manipulating fields
- What-if Analysis, Data Analysis Tools, Solver
- Unpivoting Data, Power Pivot and Power query, Import data from a Text files, Appending Tables
- Cell Formatting, Outlining, Custom Number Formats, Conditional Formats with built-in & custom rules
- Building of Column Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Line Charts and combination line & area charts
- Data Validation and security considerations
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering Excel and go from Excel novice to Excel Ninja! Become a certified Excel ninja today.
- Require a computer with excel installed (2016 version or later recommended)
- This online course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Excel. No prior knowledge of Excel is required. This Microsoft Excel Course will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Excel Topics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Beyond)
- Whether you are a working professional, student, teacher, freelancer, or entrepreneur, this training can benefit you and help you take your Excel skills to the next level
- Excel is utilized in almost every office in the world, thus offers a great scope. It is highly used in decision making and a kind of analysis tool that represents data into graphical form
- Learn Microsoft Excel from Scratch - From Beginner to Advanced
- Build the solid understanding on the basics of Microsoft excel and be a better, faster and stronger Excel user
- Mastering the Math, Statistical, Logic and Text functions
- Mastering the use of Excel's most popular and highly sought functions such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, Nesting lookup functions, IF, Grouping and many more
- Create dynamic report with Excel Pivot Tables and Power Query
- Keyboard shortcuts to save hours of time and boost your productivity in Excel
- Use “What-If” analysis based on changing conditions
- How to navigate the Excel interface and managing large sets of data in a list or table for creating effective spreadsheets
- How to impress your boss and colleagues with your super sharp Excel skills
- Analyzing data with Goal Seek and Solver
- Record a macro to automate repetitive tasks
- Sort and filter your data to find exactly what you are looking for
- Work with charts to present clear insights from your data
- Customize your page setup options for printing and sharing workbooks
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Adding security and protection to restrict user permissions
- Use Data Validation to restrict data entry
Good course and very informative.
1667$ 12.99 $ 64.99
37$ 12.99 $ 64.99
38$ 12.99 $ 64.99
27$ 12.99 $ 64.99
111$ 12.99 $ 64.99