Production planning and control refers to two strategies that work cohesively throughout the manufacturing process. Production planning involves what to produce, when to produce it, how much to produce, and more. A long-term view of production planning is necessary to fully optimize the production flow.
Production control uses different control techniques to reach optimum performance from the production system to achieve throughput targets.
In this course you will learn the basic concepts of Production, Manufacturing processes, selection of apt system for optimizing inventory, Product management to advanced planning and control techniques as such lot sizing, EOQ method, Order size calculation, Break-even analysis, Assembly line balancing and many more.
Most suitable for students belonging to mechanical engineering, management, Industrial engineering, Production technology and Manufacturing science. Furthermore, this course covers all the topics for university students having PPC as one of the subject or an part of Industrial engineering and for ambitious Production managers employed in various industries.
- A keen and curious mind. Thats all :)
- The knowledge that is required for any GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) prior to joining an enterprise
- Production planning and control techniques of various industries
- MRP (Material Requirement Planning), Its classes, methodology,implementation, and utility
- Forecasting - Qualitative as well quantitative
- Vital techniques as such EOQ, Break-even analysis, Lot sizing, Order size calculation etc
- Japanese techniques as such Kanban, Mizosomashi etc
- Management skills to survive plant politics
Best industry oriented course.Great coverage of topics
Instructor has explained every aspect of industrial management.Bravo on content !!
2$ 12.99 $ 64.99
10$ 14.99 $ 74.99