Yii2 Application Development Solutions - Volume 2
Explore, in quick time, the advanced concepts of the Yii2 framework, an optimal, high-performance PHP framework for developing Web 2.0 applications, so that you create modern web applications.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Explore the advanced concepts of the Yii2 framework to create modern web applications quickly.
Yii is an optimal, high-performance PHP framework for developing Web 2.0 applications. It provides fast, secure, and professional features to create robust projects; however, this rapid development requires the ability to organize common tasks collectively to build a complete application. Being extremely performance-optimized, Yii is the perfect choice for projects of any size. It comes packaged with tools to help test and debug your application and has clear and comprehensive documentation.
This video course is a collection of Yii2 videos. Each video is represented as a full and independent item, showcasing solutions from real web applications. So you can easily reproduce them in your environment and learn Yii2 rapidly and painlessly…
In this video, you will get started by configuring your Yii2 application. After that, we will focus on how to make our extension as efficient as possible. Then we will cover some best practices for developing an application that will run smoothly until you have very high loads. Moving ahead, we will provide various tips, which are especially useful in application deployment and when developing an application in a team. Later, we will introduce the best technologies for testing and we will see how to write simple tests and avoid regression errors in our application.
Finally, we conclude this course by discussing review logging, analyzing the exception stack trace, and implementing our own error handler.
About the Author
- Andrew Bogdanov is a seasoned web developer from Yekaterinburg, Russia with more than six years' experience in industrial development.
- Since 2010 he has been interested in the Yii and MVC frameworks. He has taken part in projects written in Yii such as a work aggregator for a UK company, high-load projects, real-estate projects, and the development of private projects for the government.
- He has worked on various CMS and frameworks using PHP and MySQL, including Yii, Kohana, Symphony, Joomla, WordPress, CakePHP, and so on. Also, having good hands in integrating third-party APIs such as Payment gateways (PayPal, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn). He is very good in slicing and frontend, so he can provide full information about the Yii framework.
- He is also well-versed in PHP/MYSQL, Yii 1.x.x, Yii 2.x.x, Ajax, Jquery, MVC frameworks, Python, LAMP, HTML/CSS, Mercurial, Git, AngularJS, and adaptive markup. You can visit his blog at http://jehkinen.com.
- In his free time, he likes to visit and talk with new people and discuss web development problems. He is currently working with professionals: http://2amigos.us.
- Good knowledge of the PHP 5 and MVC frameworks
- Implement your own Yii extension and make your extension reusable and useful for the Community
- Configure Yii to gain extra performance
- Learn best practices for developing an application that will run smoothly until you have very high loads
- Learn how to show everyone except the developer a maintenance message
- Add an advanced configuration system to the yii2-app-basic application template
- Use the best technologies for testing, such as Codeception, PhpUnit, Atoum, and Behat
- Write simple tests and avoid regression errors in your application
- Review logging, analyze exception stack traces, and implement your own error handler
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
52$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99