Swift 5 New Features
"This course is for Swift 5 programmers. If you have already been doing this, this course will augment your skillsets and help you get up-to-date with all the new features in Swift 5. You will be able to improve your productivity and efficiency.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Swift Online Training Course | Learn Swift Programming with Online Course
A fast-paced guide to get you up-and-running with Swift 5 and its new features.
If you are already a Swift programmer, this course will get you up-to-date with all the new features in Swift 5 to improve your productivity and efficiency.
You will become fully acquainted with the new String ergonomics and improvements to the current Swift Standard Library, and discover some new examples of syntactical sugar that will let you write shorter but more powerful code. You will learn about the new result type for handling errors, thereby making your code more robust. Finally, you will learn how to migrate to Swift 5 as easily as possible.
By the end of the course, you will have gained up-to-date insights into all of Swift 5's features and will be able to code efficiently and rapidly within your projects.
The code bundle is available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/-Swift-5-New-Features
About the Author
- Dee Aliyu Odumosu has developed over 120 apps for global clients, including both individuals and start-ups. He utilizes his Swift expertise extensively in his work. His apps range from basic to very complex, some of which he features on his own website. Dee's passion for computer programming began in 2006 with his first contact with the Java programming language. For the last 5 years, Dee has been successfully programming on the iOS platform using Objective-C and Swift.
- Basic Knowledge of Swift5
- Migrate a project on older versions of Swift to Swift 5
- Discover changes in the new Swift Package Manager
- Code more efficiently with strings and numbers
- Master new and better ways to work with collections
- Discover ABI stability, enabling binary compatibility between applications and libraries compiled with different versions of Swift, and make your life easier
- Master performance improvements to the internal implementation of String
- Discover new language features in Swift 5, such as dynamic callable types and handling future enumeration
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
13$ 9.99 $ 49.99