Spring Security LDAP Integration and SAML Extension
Spring Security is a Java/Java EE framework that provides authentication, authorization, etc. for enterprise applications. Secure your Java applications by LDAP Integration and SAML extension.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Secure your Java applications by LDAP Integration and SAML extension.
Spring Security is a Java/Java EE framework that provides authentication, authorization and other security features for enterprise applications.
Starting with introduction to LDAP, we will develop a Spring Security application integrated with Active Directory LightWeight DS and Apache DS. Later, we will be introduced to SAML and its working, before proceeding to integrate with Spring Security. Here we will also look at the xml and Java configurations combined in one application. Furthermore, we will look at JaaS integration with Spring Security, Oauth2 basics and its working.
The integration with Spring Security to create Resource and authorization servers will be explained later on in the final section of the course. Spring Security test-cases along with compatibility to MockMVC is explained at the end summarizing the entire course.
About the Author
- Ankit Mishra is a Senior Software Engineer with extensive IT experience in mission-critical development projects and architecture designs. He has worked for giants such as Ericsson, Fidelity, and others. He has more than four years' experience in managing and delivering Spring MVC and Spring Security projects, Cloud deployment, and PaaS cloud administration. Currently, he is working on Spring microservices, Spring Security, cloud deployment, and tuning.
- Specialties: Red-Hat Certified engineer
- Functional domains: Retail and Banking
- StackOverFlow Profile: http://stackoverflow.com/users/5850195/ankidaemon
- GitHub: https://github.com/ankidaemon/
- Good understanding of Spring Security framework
- Spring Framework architecture and basics
- Develop Spring MVC applications based on XML configuration
- Upgrade built applications from an XML configuration to a Java configuration
- Integrate your application with Spring Security and the embedded LDAP server
- Use Apache Directory server as an LDAP server and integrate the application you've built with this server
- SAML basics and methodologies
- Integrate applications with SAML
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99