Intermediate AutoHotkey/ Windows Desktop Automation (RPA)
With the AutoHotkey, you can automate programs on your Windows system. This course will help you develop better Robotics Process Automation software programming with AutoHotkey.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
AutoHotkey is an amazing tool that can help automate programs on your windows computer. In this course we take a deeper-dive into programming with AutoHotkey. The skills learned in this course will help you develop better Robotics Process Automation software.
I highly recommend you either work through the Intro to AutoHotkey Udemy course or have ~6 months experience programming in AutoHotkey as we hit the ground running.
We cover a lot of great tools in AutoHotkey in this course. But don't worry, you don't need to be a programmer to understand the course.
- Recommended Default Settings
- Various Types of Send
- Using a SetTimer
- Creating, reading, and writing initialization files (.ini files)
- Working with the Windows Registry
- Utilizing Controls to connect and automate programs
- Selecting menus in (older) windows programs
- Basic Loop
- Parsing Text
- Files and Folders
- Simple Arrays
- Associative Arrays
- Beginner AutoHotkey users
- People that want to work smarter, not harder
- Developers that have worked in other programming languages
- Working with AutoHotkey to automate programs on Windows computers
- How to work smarter, not harder
- Amazing tools built-in to AutoHotkey that can connect / drive Windows programs
- How to use AutoHotkey to create Robotics Process Automation programs for your PC
- Free Resources available for people with questions about AutoHotkey
- Want to learn programming from a non-programmer? You'll love this course!
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
52$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99