Build scalable applications with Apache Kafka
With this course, you will be able to build event-driven architectures using Apache Kafka. Learn about the Apache Kafka architecture, build Kafka clusters with Apache, and do lots more.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Build event-driven architectures using Apache Kafka
Today's applications are built using the microservice architecture. Having a lot of microservices that need to communicate with each other can be problematic as they quickly become tightly coupled. Apache Kafka allows us to create services that are loosely coupled and operate in an event-driven way.
We can build components that process events, apply business logic as events arrive, and publish those events further into the processing chain. You will learn how to use Apache Kafka to create applications that work in the publish-subscribe model.
We will delve into the Kafka architecture and its Producer and Consumer API. You will learn how replication and fault tolerance is achieved in Kafka
About the Author
- Tomasz Lelek is a Software Engineer, programming mostly in Java and Scala. He is a fan of microservice architectures and functional programming. He dedicates a lot of time and effort to being better every day. He has recently delved into Big Data technologies such as Apache Spark and Hadoop. He is passionate about nearly everything associated with software development; his belief is that we should always try to consider different solutions and approaches before solving a problem. Recently he was a speaker at conferences in Poland - Confitura and JDD (Java Developers Day) and also at Krakow Scala User Group. He also conducted a live coding session at Geecon Conference. He is a co-founder of www.initlearn.com, an e-learning platform built with the Java language.
- He also writes articles about everything related to the Java world: http://www.baeldung.com/Private consultant and is a trainer in Bottega Solutions http://bottega.com.pl/trener-tomasz-lelek. He conducts workshops on Apache Kafka technology.
- This video targets software engineers who have professional experience in Java and want to learn how to leverage the full power of Apache Kafka
- Learn about the Apache Kafka architecture
- Build Kafka clusters with Apache
- Send messages using the Kafka Producer API
- Understand how partitioning data affects scalability and performance
- Retrieve messages using the Consumer API
- Learn how fault-tolerance is achieved by using data replication
- Understanding the processing flow
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99