This course covers the fundamental building blocks of your required skillset - You will understand the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modelling and the risk assessment.
We explore the Darknet and mind-set of the cyber criminal. Covering malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero day vulnerabilities and much more.
You will learn about the global tracking and hacking infrastructures that nation states run. Covering the NSA, FBI, CIA, GCHQ, China’s MSS and other intelligence agencies capabilities.
You will understand the foundations of operating system security and privacy functionality. A close look at the new Windows 10 privacy issues and how to best mitigate them.
There is a complete easy to follow crash course on encryption, how encryption can be bypassed and what you can do to mitigate the risks.
Master defences against phishing, SMShing, vishing, identity theft, scam, cons an other social engineering threats.
Finally we cover the extremely important, but underused security control of isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
This is volume 1 of 4 of your complete guide to cyber security privacy and anonymity.
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet . Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn.
- Please note this is Volume 1 of 4 of the complete course. After the completion of all 4 volumes, you will know more than 80% of security professionals , government and law enforcement agents and even expert hackers about maintaining security, privacy, and anonymity.
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats - advanced hackers, trackers, malware and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods
- We cover operating system security, privacy, and patching - On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux
- Explore the threat landscape - Darknets, dark markets, zero day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing and much more
- You will master encryption in an easy to follow crash course
- Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS
- You will learn about nation state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure
Good: Nathan, who teaches the materials, really knows his stuff. Bad: Lots of passively watching videos makes for a boring learning experience. I don't expect to be entertained, but I need to be doing new things to learn and retain new information. While he does suggest a few things for you to go and try out, but there are no exercises as such. I wanted to *do* more. For all his expertise in cyber security, Nathan could do with consulting someone who understands teaching and learning to make this course far more useful.
Well done, thorough, easy to listen to.
great basic intro with lots os intermediate thrown in. Very well organized and put together.
182$ 9.99 $ 49.99
63$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99