Welcome to CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CSA+ CS0-001. The Total Course from Total Seminars and Brent Chapman.
This course covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA CSA+ Certification (CS0-001) Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you an outstanding cybersecurity analyst and in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA CSA+ CS0-001 Objective Domains:
- Threat Management: 27%
- Vulnerability Management: 26%
- Cyber Incident Response: 23%
- Security Architecture and Tool Sets: 24%
- Threat and vulnerability management
- Conducting an analyzing reconnaissance
- Responding to network-based threats
- Securing a corporate network
- Cyber incident response
- Determining the impact of incidents
- Preparing the incident response toolkit
CSA+ provides substantial earnings potential
A career in information security analysis ranked seventh on U.S. News and World Report’s list of the 100 best technology jobs for 2017. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median pay for an information security analyst is $90,120 per year.
CSA+ certified skills are in-demand
Properly trained IT security staff who can analyze, monitor and protect cybersecurity resources are in high demand. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts that information security analysts will be the fastest growing overall job category, with 37 percent overall growth between 2012 and 2022.
Follow the CompTIA Cybersecurity Certification Pathway
IT Fundamentals > A+ > Network+ > Security+ > CSA+ > CASP
Who is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone who is interested in a Cybersecurity position or looking to improve their security skills. The course will prepare you to pass the CompTIA CSA+ Certification Exam. It goes beyond certification and gives you the skills you need to be a better cybersecurity analyst
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail
- It is a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ or to be certified in these topics. You can learn more about these certifications from our Mike Meyers - Total Seminars CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ Certification courses on Simpliv
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA CSA+ Certification (CS0-001) course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the Cybersecurity Analyst exam and become CompTIA CSA+ Certified
- Learn skills to break into a career in information security analysis, which ranks 7th in the 100 best tech jobs for 2017, and is predicted to be the fastest growing overall job category between 2012-2022. Cybersecurity Analysts earn a median pay of $90,120
Excellent course, well structured and well presented, a great resource to use in conjunction with the official CSA+ study guide.
120$ 9.99 $ 49.99
180$ 9.99 $ 49.99
59$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99