Hands-On Parallel Programming with C# 8 and .NET Core 3.0
This course will augment your .NET Core development with parallel programming concepts. It carries the latest C#8 and .NET Core 3.0 updates.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Boost your .NET Core development with parallel programming concepts
With the new industry standard of increasing the processing power of machines, the concept of parallel programming was introduced as well. Concurrency has always been considered a difficult task and not many developers are confident at writing concurrent code. This course will put an end to the myth and help you become a pro at writing thread-safe code.
This course—fully comprising the latest C#8 and .NET Core 3.0 updates—will introduce you to the concepts of parallel programming in .NET Core and teach you how to take advantage of the hardware. You’ll implement TPL and PLINQ to take the best advantage of a processor and boost the speed and performance of your .NET Core applications. You’ll also apply parallel programming to your data structures.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to parallelize your code to increase its efficiency and distribute work across multiple processors.
About the Author
- Anton Selin is an IT enthusiast and expert in the fields of software architecture, innovation, and IT management, with more than 10 years of experience in the industry. For the last four years, he has worked as a software architect. He has worked at many international companies building the most sophisticated products, and as an independent consultant helping startups to develop their ideas and bring them to life.
- Basic knowledge of C# and .NET Core is assumed
- Apply the core concept of parallel programming in .NET Core
- Build an application using Microsoft’s library for writing parallel code, Task Parallel Library (TPL)
- Design parallel execution flows using Parallel LINQ (PLINQ)
- Secure your parallel code from unexpected exceptions by applying efficient exception handling strategies
- Create parallel code using data structures that were specifically built for parallel execution optimization
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
13$ 9.99 $ 49.99