Hands-on Game Development with Unity 2018.1
With this course, you will learn how to create amazing games with brilliant gameplay features using Unity 2018.1. You will learn the best practices and techniques needed for a Unity game developer.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Create amazing games with brilliant gameplay features using Unity 2018.1
Want to learn to make games in Unity, but aren't sure where to start? Game development is more popular than ever right now, and there has never been a better time to jump in.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to develop professional games in Unity from concept to launch. You will learn the best practices and techniques, whether you’'re looking to go indie or get hired as a Unity game developer. By the end of this course you will have honed the necessary skills to kick-start your game development career, so jump in now and get started!
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at
About the Author
- Raymundo Barrera is a software engineer, who has spent the better part of the decade working on various serious, entertainment and educational projects in Unity. He has spoken at college campuses, and presented a talk at Unite 2017 in Austin, on app development in Unity. He is currently working in education tech as director of mobile engineering at a well-known education company. Free time outside of work is spent on a number of hobbies, including hiking, music, and cooking (primarily Mexican food).
- This course is intended for aspiring developers with no game development experience in Unity. You'll need to be familiar with C#, but don't worry if you've never made a game before. If you've been wanting to jump into game development but didn't know where to start, or simply want to learn a proven approach to game development, then this is the perfect course for you
- Develop a foundation in game development in Unity by using industry-standard techniques
- Design and implement prototypes to iterate quickly
- Build a reusable framework to make development smoother
- Master Unity's latest features to stay ahead of the curve
- Master the best practices and techniques you need to know to develop professional games in Unity from beginning concept to launch
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99