BDD in C# - Using Specflow (Cucumber) to Develop a REST API and Automate Software Testing
Learn how to develop software in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using Specflow, which is part of the Cucumber software family of tools for software testing automation.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn how to develop software in Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) using Specflow - part of the Cucumber software family of tools for software testing automation.
In this course, you will learn about Behaviour Driven Development in C# and how this can be done using Specflow, which is the .Net implementation of Cucumber.
We will be going Specflow's core features in detail including Installation, scenarios, features, tags, hooks, scenario outlines, scoped bindings, step definitions, running tests, and many more.
All the code files are placed at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/BDD-in-C---Using-Specflow-Cucumber-to-Develop-a-REST-API-and-Automate-Software-Testing
About the Author
- Binary Brain - Coding Expert with over 6 years experience in various areas of expertise including e-commerce and iGaming.
- With an MSc in Software Engineering, over 6 years of professional experience in various software development sectors including e-Commerce and IGaming spanning both front end and back end development - the author will be delivering to you high-quality courses containing condensed information of different technologies and software architecture design skills that he has acquired through years. His goal is to transfer this knowledge to his students in an effective way, without any time wasting or beating around the bush.
- Basic knowledge of an object-oriented language (ideally C# ) is required to fully understand some areas of this course
- Develop software in BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) using Cucumber software
- Use SpecFlow to develop software applications
- Collaborate with other team members (developers, stakeholders, testers, etc.) through SpecFlow to create a better product
- Develop a working REST API using SpecFlow following the BDD process
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99