In this course you'll learn what a successful business writer thinks and does.
Success in writing comes from a mixture of technique and mindset. Enjoy the journey!
All the income from this course supports the Margate Bookie (UK Registered Charity 1174819) which inspires a love of reading and writing through literary festivals and creative courses.
- This course is for everyone who needs to write at work. That includes you!
- It's a very practical, hands-on course. All the examples are drawn from real life. Your skills and confidence as a writer will skyrocket!
You'll learn how to:
- Structure and plan your writing
- Communicate top down
- Find flow by balancing your writing skills against the challenge
- Create the ideal conditions for you to write
- Smash through blocks and fears
Very interesting and helpful info about finding your personal flow when writing. Also, prime info on overcoming writer's block and seeing it for what it is - unpreparedness and a lack of structure/thought/planning before writing.
Another course with excellent strategies to reflect on BEFORE you start writing your next piece. I found the section on top-down communication exceptionally eye-opening
I also enjoyed this second course in the series. Fresh information and strategies to renew my writing...I will also check out the next course from Andreas
I'm glad again that I took this course...something that I thought was simple and easy, but I always had trouble doing it, is starting to look easier and easier. The structure for approaching writing of any type given by Andreas in this course is super useful -- The top-down approach, finding your ideal conditions for writing...Super helpful ideas to help me work!
Definitely helpful insight into how we can choose when and where we work, which affects our writing dramatically. Also thought the top-down approach was helpful. Thanks!