HEC-RAS is a program of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, for the modeling of floods in natural rivers and other canals. In this introductory course we will see the process for the realization of one-dimensional models, although as of version 5 of the program, two-dimensional flow modeling has been incorporated, as well as sediment transfer modeling capabilities.
The course will advance through the entire process of generating the model: from the creation of geometry, analysis data entry, model execution, and data export.
It is an eminently practical course with just and necessary doses of theory, where materials are provided to follow each lesson in real time.
HecRas is a program for the calculation of floods and floods.
Who this course is for:
- Interested in knowing new useful software for your professional career
- Professionals who have to make flood models
- Software Management at the Initiation Level
- Know the use of HEC-RAS at the initiation level
- Understand the basic principles of hydrology and hydraulics used by the program
- Generate flooding models and interpret their results
3$ 49.99 $ 249.99
338Free $ 9.99