The first part of this course is for Freelancers/Entrepreneurs who need a Resume to send to prospective clients in order to get hired for specific jobs. Resumes for Freelancers are very different from those of employees and office workers.
What are the differences?
This class covers all of that, going through a real example, step by step.
The Second part is for those of you who wish to earn a living from Freelancing. Those of you who would like to use your skills as an artist/designer/writer/translator/researcher/photographer/consultant/editor/programmer/etc. etc. and find a way to earn money, so you can have extra income, or even to earn a living, so you can quit your job and do your own work full-time.
Chances are, you would like to start earning a living from being a Freelancer, but you're not sure where or how to start. Well then, this Course is for you!
This Course will explain what you should do when you're starting from Zero. It will go through what to prepare ahead of time (so you won't be caught unprepared later!), as well as how to then find clients, approach them, and get chosen for freelance jobs.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is meant for people who wish to become Freelancers and are just starting out or going through their first steps
- This Course is for Anyone who wishes to Become a Freelancer
- Adapt your Resume to Working Online
- Make your CV suitable for Entrepreneurship
- Learn What to Prepare
- Learn How to Find Clients
- Earn Extra Income
- Get Chosen for Freelance Jobs
- Use your skills to make money