We’ve all heard the definition of culture a million times: a set of shared attitudes, values, and practices of a social group. But when applied to your organization’s goal to attract and lead early talent, this word transforms into something different: an opportunity.
The modern workforce is generationally diverse, no question about it. But how do we keep it that way? Learn how you can keep the workplace in a state that remains to be attractive to early talent. It all begins with culture. Learn how to facilitate the right attitudes, values, and practices with generations. As a result, positive change and innovation will be sought on every level.
Sounds easier said than done, right? Well, not necessarily.
Global Workforce Innovator Laura Goodrich and CEO, Author, and Researcher Sarah Sladek have figured out the strategies of creating a culture that attracts early talent through their extensive work and research in the corporate realm. Join these two industry professionals in Leading Early Talent: Creating a Next Generation Culture as they explain how to approach and fix culture problems in your organization to attract early talent and foster innovation.
- The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required. The only thing you will need is willing to learn
- Learn how you can create a middle ground as a leader to collaborate with early talent
- Establish a culture of respect on your team
- Discover that learning can be a two-way street
- Align your vision with team attributes
- Determine who will help you embrace change
- Learn how to determine your “I wants” for yourself and your team
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99