It’s no question that the contemporary workplace is the most diverse it’s ever been regarding generations. Sometimes, it feels like everyone’s speaking a different language. The boomers want this, Gen X wants that, and early talent is doing something completely different.
What a mess! But it doesn’t have to be.
Learn that the generational gap is all about developing a team dynamic built on belonging: everyone wants a secure relationship and everyone wants ownership in something. And getting there might be easier than you think. Learn how to engage early talent and better understand the dynamics of the workplace and the desires of the new generations. Join Global Workforce Innovator Laura Goodrich and CEO, Author, and Researcher Sarah Sladek as they present real, tangible strategies to building better teams in the workplace.
- The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required. The only thing you will need is willing to learn
- Learn about generational difference, needs and expectations
- Learn how to engage early talent…what do they want?
- Learn what the three elements early talent from a team
- Establish a process for embracing change
- Learn what to do in the first 90 days to help employees feel like they belong
0$ 9.99 $ 49.90
6$ 9.99 $ 49.90
34$ 9.99 $ 49.90
50$ 9.99 $ 49.90