Pack of 6 - The Customer Service Expert Bundle
Develop New skills to win new customers
Category Individual Development
Duration 06:58:28 Hours
Bundle Includes 6 Courses
Course Access Lifetime
How people are treated by organisations when they first make contact can be crucial. As the saying goes, if you don't look after your customers, someone else will. Developed by highly respected author, educator and expert in communication skills, Professor Bernard Moss, this important e-learning module offers the equivalent of a full day’s continuous professional development. This is ideal training for receptionists or anyone whose role brings them into face-to-face contact with the public in private, voluntary or public sector organisations. This course provides an excellent foundation for high-quality customer care.
The course is built around a set of acted-out scenes in which you get to see examples of how to provide high-quality customer care and - importantly - telling examples of how not to do it. This approach enables you to get a clear picture of what is involved in effective customer care.
Participants are provided with a Module Companion E-book which can be printed out to act as a focal point for taking notes about the important insights the course provides and for completing the exercises that are an integral part of the learning.
Although the course is the equivalent of a full-day's training, it does not have to be taken in one sitting. It can be followed flexibly to fit in with your busy schedule and at a pace to suit you.
If your work involves you in welcoming people to your organisation - whether in a commercial or a public service setting - this course will help you to make sure you do this to the best of your ability.
Who is the target audience?
- This module has been developed to meet the needs of people who deliver customer care as part of their everyday jobs. Dealing with the public always has its challenges, and sometimes is far from easy, as it involves working with people and being the ‘human face’ of an organisation: receptionists; front line staff working in shops, supermarkets or hotels; in a bank, or in a call center; or in a medical center, hospital, social services or other public service setting. This programme has been designed with such people in mind, and will be helpful for anyone who has responsibility for dealing with the public
"Our mission is to create an experience that pleases our customers; a workplace that leverages assets; and a business that achieves financial success."
I bring this course to you to make you understand and have in-dept knowledge about customer service and how it is very important in any organization or business.
Hi, I'm Vanessa Womack. I've over 25 years of Consulting & 10 years of facilitating Business courses and Adult education along with community leadership and dialogue training and plenty of other opportunities to work.
This course is very simple and designed for those who have the motive to help others and become better. In fact, Customer service is all about understanding your customers by stepping into their boots and feeling their needs. Nonetheless, some of the tricks and tips that I am going to share with you can also be used in your daily lives and become a better person.
Who is this course for:
- Anyone who has and urge to improve their customer service skills and knowledge
- Who has the intention to help others
Handling difficult customers may seem like a thankless job. Fortunately, you can develop skills to adapt to the challenges difficult customers pose and extend these skills to handling difficult people and situations throughout your daily life. By improving the focus of your thoughts and feelings, how you manage stress and how well you listen to and empathize with others, you will be better able to meet the challenges other people pose in both your professional and personal life.
This course offers guidelines and examples on how to handle different types of challenging customers that you will face, along with specific approaches that can make those interactions not only less challenging, but more rewarding as well.
Customer Service Will MAKE Or BREAK Your Business! You Have No Idea How Much MONEY You Are Losing Due To Bad Customer Service ... And How Much Money You Can Gain By Providing Excellent Customer Service!
This Course is Perfect For Business Owners, Managers and Employees ... Get Your Team Trained and Cash in!
A Sample Of What You Will Learn:
- STOP Losing Money Due to Poor or Average Customer Service! $$$
- Make MORE Money from Each Customer! $$$
- SAVE a Fortune in Advertising Dollars! $$$
- Get MORE Referrals! $$$
- Retain Existing Customers! $$$
- Solve Problems FAST!
- Learn How to Create an Outstanding Customer Service Experience
- How to Handle Difficult Customers like a PRO!
- Learn the 5 Tenets of TQM
- Avoid the 10 Deadly Sins of Customer Service!
- ... and MUCH More!!!
Sign up Now!
Who this course is for:
- Sales People
- Business Owners
- Anybody who Interacts with the Public in a Business
Certification Course “Becoming the customer service SUPERSTAR “ is a simple personal development course with realistic tips and techniques on how you can improve your customer service and customer experience that you offer and also enhance your customer service skills. It discusses the topics that create negative impressions for customers and teaches you how to overcome them. In short, your customer service management would improve. Students can request for their Certificate in Basis Customer Service from the Institute of Customer Service Professionals.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in developing and enhancing their customer service skills and behavior
- Anyone who is a frontline or back office staff
- Anyone who wants to gain knowledge in customer service
- Any one who wants to enhance their customer’s experience
- Anybody who works in a customer service management role
Without customers, we don’t have a business. But what can or should we do if one of our customers is cranky?
Learn why people behave how they do and how you can respond so that you can be happier and more effectively help solve your customer’s problems without getting drawn into their drama, whatever that is.
This program is based on behavioral psychology and discusses how your responses impact your customer so that you can choose a response that will help you stand your ground while still being compassionate about your customer’s problem. This is especially useful if you are an entrepreneur and your customers.
The goal of this program is to help you learn how to use the science of behavior to respond professionally even in situations where the people around you are freaking out.
This course consists of several video lessons & a transcript of the lecture. It takes a little more than 45 minutes to complete.
If you want to learn how to not get drawn into other people’s drama and improve outcomes for yourself and your customers, take this course.
- Multiple courses
- Lifetime access to each course
- Certificate on completion of each course
- Big discounts on individual courses as a bundle
- High priority after sales support