Pack of 6 - Six Sigma And Quality Management Course Bundle
Improve Quality Management Consistently
Duration 47:43:16 Hours
Bundle Includes 6 Courses
Course Access Lifetime
Re-imagine and recreate the 'value' for your customer by effective use of Quality Management.
This beginner level course is designed for everyone who wants to learn effective management of deliveries (services/ products) with the help of quality management.
The course has 6 sections with 18 lectures and enough supplementary resources to make you well versed with the fundamentals that you must know as a-
Budding Project Manager, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Process Lead, Quality Management Executive, New professional in Quality, Business owner, or an MBA student.
The course has got all the elements of learning to help you understand and 'retain' the concepts well. There are exercises, assignments and quiz which shall make the assimilation of these fundamentals very smooth.
You are always welcome to interact with the educator on the platform and ask questions where ever required and provide constructive feedback as and when you wish.
Don't wait to transform and improve the way you work in your projects. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Budding Project Managers, Team Leads, Technical Leads, Project Leads (Role doesn't matter much, you only should have a flare to keep improving with every assignment)
- Project Managers who wish to learn specifics of Quality Management
- Management Students who want to upgrade their understanding of the Quality concepts
- Quality Management Executives who are new to profile
Welcome to SSI - Six Sigma & Innovation Six Sigma White Belt online training
No other consulting firm has the intellectual pedigree, the managerial experience and the operational expertise to deliver similar results tailored to your needs:
- Our approach is extremely flexible
- All projects are customized to the specific needs based on data and analytics – we do not use any pre-cut solutions but rather rely on a systematic approach
- Rapid, measurable results
- We do not simply provide training or consulting, we deliver knowledge transfer
- Improvement is continuous and self-sustaining
- Approach is focused, well organized, and measured against key business goals
At the end of this Six Sigma White Belt Training certified professionals:
- Are trained to understand problem solving in any process
- Are capable of supporting process improvements in the organization
- Are familiar with Six Sigma Methodology and Roadmap
- Are able to prepare high level Six Sigma deployment concepts to implement Six Sigma in any organization
This course is not just a usual lean six sigma white belt course it is over 30 hour course content, this course has been designed and developed to help you understand and implement lean six sigma , so if you are a
a job seeker,
a businessman and running the industry
This course is a necessity as it will help you develop the concept of quality and defect free processes at grass-root level.
Who this course is for:
- Business and engineering graduates, business owners anyone who want to learn about lean six sigma and make their workplace and processes more efficient, this is the course for them
Six Sigma is a disciplined data driven approach for reducing variation in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and thereby eliminating defects. The course provides structured knowledge of DMAIC phases and implementation methodology through real life case studies.
Six Sigma is a process improvement philosophy. Six Sigma is a set of management techniques intended to improve business processes by greatly reducing the probability that an error or defect will occur.
This Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course is comprehensive yet simple course on learning Six Sigma tools and techniques using practical real life examples and lots of activities. As a bonus, in this Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course you will also learn to identify and execute Six Sigma Project in your process.
This Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. However, it does assume that you have basic statistical knowledge. With over 10.5 hours of on-demand video, over 141 lectures, 5 Resources (Six Sigma Green Belt Training Material), these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
The goal is to achieve near perfection (3.4 defects per million opportunities). Process improvements and variation reduction are achieved through application of Six Sigma improvement projects, which in turn, are executed following either the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) or DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify) methodologies. Green Belts are the key players in execution of Six Sigma improvement projects.
Week 1 : Overview of Six Sigma and Define Phase
- What is Six Sigma
- Why Organizations use Six Sigma
- History of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Approach and Roadmap
- Introduction to Define Phase of Six Sigma
- Project Identification and prioritization in Six Sigma
- Team Structure
- SIPOC – A high Level Process Map
- Project Charter and Milestone
- VOC and CTQ
- Kano Model
- Define Phase Toll Gate Review
Week 2 : Measure Phase of Six Sigma
- As is – Process Mapping
- Data, Types of Data and Data Collection Plan
- Data Collection Tools
- Basic Statistics
- Overview of MSA
- Normal Distribution and Central Limit Theorem
- Overview of Control Charts
- Control Charts for Variable Data
- Control Charts for Attribute Data
- Overview of Process Capability
- Histogram, Box Plot and Graphical Summary
- Pareto Chart
- Concept of Yield and Sigma Level Calculation (Difference of Sigma and Six Sigma)
- Measure Phase Toll Gate Review
Week 3 : Analyze Phase of Six Sigma
- Brainstorming – Identify potential causes
- Root Cause Analysis
- Cause and Effect Diagram
- Cause Validation and its Method)
- Overview of FMEA
- Correlation and Scatter Plot
- Simple Linear Regression
- Overview of Testing of Hypothesis
- Analyze Phase Toll Gate Review
Week 4 : Improve Phase of Six Sigma
- Techniques to Identify Creative Solutions
- Prioritize and Select the Solutions
- Risk and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Pilot and Validation
- Full Scale Implementation Planning
- Improve Phase Toll Gate Review
Week 5 : Control Phase of Six Sigma
- Process Management Plan and Control Plan
- Standardization in Six Sigma
- Mistake Proofing
- Training Plan
- Periodic Audits (Six Sigma Audit)
- Project Closure for Six Sigma Project
- Control Phase Toll Gate Review
So we welcome you to our course on Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification !!!
Who this course is for:
- Professionals with an interest in Six Sigma methodology
- Managers interested in starting a Six Sigma program for their organization
- Professionals who want to earn the Certificate of Completion
- Aspiring General Managers
- Managers and Supervisors
- Engineers who wants to improve their process
- Operations Managers who wants to improve efficiency using Six Sigma
- Quality Auditors
- Business Students who are keen to learn Six Sigma and enhance their career
- Quality Managers who want to improve quality using Six Sigma
- Healthcare professionals
This course has been developed for understanding and implementation of 7 quality tools for management and planning.
This course has been developed for understanding and implementation of 7 quality tools for management and planning and to harness the low lying quality fruits, main aim of this course is to empower the gemba workers and managers to solve basic quality problems and are used to help effectively plan and manage various types of business operations. These tools are intended to guide you in the planning, analysis, and decision making processes.
The total quality management course will allow manufacturers and service providers to better understand their customers and provide them with products that would satisfy their needs.
This course is targeted for business students, quality professionals and entrepreneurs.
The Total Quality management course will focus on the following topics:
- Quality definition
- The concept of needs
- Difference between the quality of a product and the quality of a service
- Quality pioneers
- The importance of top management commitment
- Investments in quality
- Porter five forces
- The importance of customers
- Designing Quality products and services
- Understanding perceptions and expectations
- Using quality tools
- Six sigma
- Implementing a quality management system
- Multiple courses
- Lifetime access to each course
- Certificate on completion of each course
- Big discounts on individual courses as a bundle
- High priority after sales support