Pack of 4 - Jira Agile Project Management Course Bundle
Learn JIRA Quickly - Track bugs, issues, and perform project management
Category IT & Software Systems
Duration 19:40:37 Hours
Bundle Includes 4 Courses
Course Access Lifetime
Note: Almost all videos have been updated to be based on the new JIRA UI. If you're using JIRA Server, the interface might be a bit different but the core functionality is still the same.
This course walks through all the core features and concepts of JIRA with real-world examples and has been catered for general users, managers and admins. It incorporates and uses some of the latest features released for JIRA Software on Cloud.
Plus bonus Confluence content added- learn how to use Confluence and how to take advantage of it in tandem with JIRA.
JIRA is a very comprehensive tool and one of the most popular agile project management tools out there. When used and configured correctly, it will help you work smarter, faster and more efficiently.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE:
- Lots of content - over 11 hours worth
- Learn the most important characteristics of Scrum and Kanban agile methodologies
- Cover the main aspects of JIRA including working within an agile team, leading an agile team, and administering the main things that make up JIRA
- Real-world examples including
- How to manage your daily task-list via a daily scrum-based process
- Configure permissions and projects for internal team members, as well as external members (Eg: consultants, customers etc)
- JIRA allows you to create stories and epics for agile projects - learn how to create another issue type used in agile called Spike and create custom screens, fields and workflows for this new issue type.
- Modify the default software development workflow to include steps for QA How to set up an icebox (features that aren't ready to go into the development backlog aka "put on ice") in JIRA
- How to build a completely new workflow to manage the approval of new work or feature requests, before being moved into the development backlog
- How to manage multiple teams working on the same projects via multiple agile boards catered to each team
- Support - I am only a message away from answering any questions you might have
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE:
- Agile Concepts - Goes into detail with Scrum and Kanban methodologies. By the end of the section, you’ll have a full refresher on these methodologies as I made sure I hit the most important notes when it comes to how they work
- Working within an agile team - Get your first look at navigating the Jira user interface and learn how to create issues, work on issues through the agile boards, search for issues, create custom dashboards to see whats happening in Jira and other functions beneficial to any agile team member
- Leading an agile team - Configuring and managing agile boards, creating and maintaining the backlog as well as starting and ending sprints and creating releases. All these steps stay true to the agile steps described in the prior section
- Jira Administration - Goes over all the main administration sections and each part has an example that you can use to follow along with. By the end of this section, you will understand all the customizable aspects of Jira and be able to cater your own instance to fit your own specific needs
- Real-world examples, scenarios and bonus content - This is where I show you how I use Jira to track and forecast my personal day-to-day task-list, while using a daily scrum-based process, among other examples
Bottom line is that I tried to make this course a comprehensive guide to Jira that anyone would need to either get introduced to JIRA or get fully up to speed with the basic concepts and features. I feel the best way of learning something is by example. And so I put in over 11 hours of content explaining the features and concepts with examples and am continuously working on adding more examples and scenarios to share my experience and knowledge in using JIRA within the real world.
I'll be here to help answer any questions you might have along the way
This course walks through all the core features and functionality of JIRA’s most popular add-on for project planning and agile road-mapping – Portfolio for JIRA.
The Portfolio add-on has proven to be so popular and useful, that it was taken over by Atlassian themselves, the makers of JIRA.
Portfolio works off the iron triangle of planning which defines scope, time and resources as your primary constraints and parameters of planning. In this course, you will learn how you can find the best combination of the above to set realistic road-maps, release dates, and overall project plans.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE:
- Portfolio introduction and setup – Understand what is required to set up the use of Portfolio alongside JIRA
- Working with Scope – Understand all the parameters that Portfolio uses in its elaborate scheduling algorithm and see how you can tweak your scope to affect your overall plan
- Working with Releases – Understand your options for setting your release dates. This section also walks you through how Portfolio can automatically suggest what you will be accomplish in the time that is given
- Working with Teams – Add all your individual resources into your plan, assign skills and get as granular as you want. Portfolio will adjust your road-map to fit in team member availability, stages of work and skills that resources have
- Working with your plan – Once the plan is finalized, work doesn’t stop there. In fact, it begins. Learn how to track the progress of the work while always maintaining the plan and ensuring there are no surprises
This course uses Portfolio for JIRA on Cloud.
If you are a beginner who wants to use Jira, X-Ray to gain insight or mange your software test activities, then you have made the right choice in choosing this course.
This hands-on practical course breaks the unfamiliarity and complexity barriers through, simulated scenarios and project examples; that will take you from no knowledge to build & gain competences in the areas of test management and Jira X-Ray.
Have you been tasked by your company to figure out how to use JIRA for your agile software or business projects?
Are you tired of looking for quick and easy ways to implement the best JIRA features to help you streamline your agile projects, only to find boring technical explanations with complex, hard to understand videos?
Then look no further.
In this course, The Complete JIRA Agile Project Management Course, you'll learn how to master JIRA Agile cloud software to help you streamline your projects while turning yourself into a project management professional!
Whether you're new to JIRA or Agile methodologies, an Agile Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner or software developer, this course will provide you the strategic and tactical essentials to get the most out of your JIRA Agile projects using a REAL web design example project, while saving you tons of time during the learning process.
Each lesson has been carefully crafted to focus on the key core elements of JIRA to help streamline your workflow while applying JIRA best practices FAST!
Looking for a quick tip on how to configure something in JIRA? Just skip to the lesson on that topic.
So, if you're ready to master your workflow the JIRA Software way while looking great to your boss and key stakeholders, then click the lesson videos on the right and let's get started!
- Multiple courses
- Lifetime access to each course
- Certificate on completion of each course
- Big discounts on individual courses as a bundle
- High priority after sales support