Pack of 10 - Mastery in Photography Course Bundle
Become Photography Expert - Learn Food Photography to Wedding Photography
Category Frames & Portraits
Duration 40:11:04 Hours
Bundle Includes 10 Courses
Course Access Lifetime
Probably the best course I have taken on Simpliv and great fun - Diane (enrolled in over a dozen other photography courses)
A set of over 50 video tutorials of photography tips and tricks, each one demonstrates one specific DSLR or compact camera photography tip. This course is aimed at amateur photographers from beginners through to enthusiasts.
Photography training that works
See immediate improvements in your photos
Easy to follow and understand, with a fun teaching style
All boring bits removed (well, most of them anyway!)
'Just kicked myself, that is a brilliant tip, how did I not think of it? These videos are brilliant!' - Wilfie
Bernie is so easy to listen to. This is by far the best course I have come across. Lovely quick videos that explain everything. Can not recommend it highly enough. Love it, love it, love it! - Patricia
This tip alone makes taking the course worthwhile - Beverley
There's lots to learn here and sometime Bernie can be a real laugh, but you can really tell that he knows what he's talking about. Well worth the money. - Michael
This has been such a great course and learning experience for me. You deserve more than five stars I gave in the review, I wish I was able to give you ten stars - Diane
These DSLR photography tips for beginners deal with a wide range of subjects and surprisingly, some of the more powerful tips are completely non-technical in nature. There are several FREE photography training videos that you can try out first, watch them and see for yourself just how good some of these DSLR photography tips and tricks are.
If you have a slow internet connection, or want to take this course with you on your laptop, smartphone or other portable device, sign up and download all the videos and other course materials now.
Here are some of the general topics covered in this course:-
- Understand the 'Exposure Triangle' and get out of the Auto mode
- Get incredible natural portrait lighting with this one simple pro tip that will flatter your subjects
- Get sharper images with better focusing technique and use of shutter speeds
- Working with natural light and dealing with the sun
- How understanding the direction of light can dramatically improve your photos
- How to use composition to take more dramatic and creative images
- Flatter your family and friends with some great posing tips (individual and group posing)
- How to improve your flash photography
- Controlling depth of field and the 'block of focus'
- How to get blue skies in your photos instead of washed out white skies
- How to take better photos in the snow
- How to avoid camera shake and get sharper images
- How to take photos of fireworks
- The myth of megapixels and image quality
- Digital cameras and their settings
- And many more!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner amateur photographers
- Intermediate amateur photographers
Does this sound like you?
You’re a photographer who's been asked to take photos at a friends wedding. They asked because they’ve seen some of your nice images, but you’re naturally concerned that you’ll let them down.
You have a few weddings under your belt, and want to gain confidence, improve quickly and develop your own style.
You’ve photographed quite a few weddings but want to learn some new creative ideas or maybe you’re just interested in learning how to become a great wedding photographer
What you’ll learn:
Learn how to capture some of the wonderful emotional moments throughout the day, how to get very natural looking posed photos, how to relax the couple and families for more natural expressions, plus you’ll be amazed at some of the creative ideas that you can easily use yourself.
This course covers the whole wedding in chronological order, from the bride getting ready at home or hotel, through to their first dance. Learn from the huge number of wedding images shown throughout the course (complete with camera settings), while I narrate and explain how I achieved the photos.
Lecture downloads are enabled for this course
Section PDF of image thumbnails, keep them with you and use as reminders
Here are just some of the things you'll learn in this course:
- Learn how to cope and take great images during the (sometimes stressful) getting ready phase
- Discover some creative and unusual ideas for great photos while the bride gets ready
- Ideas for photos while guests and families arrive at the the church or ceremony
- How to take great ‘Ring’ photos before the ceremony
- Learn the secrets of great processional (and recessional) photo, i.e walking the aisle
- Discover the many ideas for photos during the ceremony and how to plan in order to capture some ‘moments’
- Learn some useful techniques to use while the couple are signing the register/ marriage license
- Learn what to do and get some great photos when everyone leaves the church or ceremony and mayhem ensues!!
- Ideas for taking the couple with their posh car or carriage as they leave for the reception
- Learn to capture some fun confetti throwing moments
- Great tips for the formal individual and group photos
- Don’t just stick to the line-ups, but learn some creative ideas for photographing the bride and groom, and the groomsmen and bridesmaids
- Learn to capture the fun atmosphere of the wedding speeches
- Tips for photographing the first dance
Plus much much more, please check out the course lessons below for more info.
What are the requirements?
- You should have a DSLR or ‘Mirrorless’ camera
- You should have a reasonable understanding of your camera
- You should be personable and enjoy meeting and chatting to new people
- You’ll benefit if you’ve attended a wedding or two
- You’ll need to be enthusiastic, and keen to learn and practice
- Enroll now or watch a couple of free lectures to get going!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone generally interested in wedding photography
- Students who want to take more creative wedding photos
- A DSLR or Mirrless camera and a reasonable understanding of its use
- Not for complete beginners
Welcome to the Dark & Moody Food Photography!
Are you into food and you are looking for inspiration to make your Instagram more appealing?
Do you have a small business and you would like to make Stylish and Rustic photos of your (hopefully small) products?
Are you writing a blog and you would like to get inspiration how to make stunning photos to attract your audience?
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
Hello! I am Alexandra and Artist and an Art Teacher! I have lots of experiences in Photography - I made food/product photography for companies, had my photos even exhibited in Art Shows.
My philosophy is that: IT IS NOT ABOUT THE SUBJECT, NOT ABOUT THE CAMERA...IT IS ABOUT HOW YOU SEE!
I have created this course to show you the BEHIND THE SCENES of those amazing rustic&stylish&dark&moody photos and that they can be created in your home, even with your SMARTPHONE!
Check out this amazing short course and GET INSPIRED!
You don't need to purchase anything to accomplish this course: just be creative, collect the things around your home and BUILD YOUR OWN DIY HOME PHOTO STUDIO with me!
What else will you get?
- Lifetime Access
- Full support form a Professional Art Teacher and Artist in the Q/A section
So what are you waiting for? ENROLL
Do you want to edit a breath taking images like a professional ?
You just started with landscape photography and do not have any experience with editing.
You want to master Adobe Lightroom ?
Then this course is for you. In this course I am going to teach you how start editing your landscape photos using Lightroom only. we will start from very basics and dive through the Lightroom until we master it. I will teach you how to master the colors, lights and shadows. how to create a balance image using single and multiple Raw files.
Hi, my name is Fabian Rosshirt. I've been a professional landscape photographer and Lightroom instructor for over 7 years and I'm currently teaching more than 15,000 people. Welcome to my Lightroom course!
Get more out of your photos and take your image processing skills to the next level. You will learn effective and professional techniques, how you can edit your RAW files in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC.
We will also shortly use Adobe Photoshop for the final sharpening and a special effect. In today's world, image processing is necessary to get stunning photographs and to take advantage of the technical possibilities. And the best: It also can make a lot of fun to edit photos - if you know how to do that. Let me show this to you!
To see some before - after comparisons, please watch the course preview.
How is this course structured?
Basics: At the beginning I introduce you to Adobe Lightroom. I will show you all the important features and explain how to import, edit and export photos. I won't bore you with unimportant theory. We will jump right into many practical exercises after the introduction.
Part 01: Now I present you my workflow by showing you a complete processing of the first image. Here you will learn how to edit your photos, step-by-step and with a detailed explanation.
Part 02: In this section I will show you the development of a night-photo. You will learn how to steer the viewer's eye and increase the dynamics by using visual effects. Here we will also briefly use Photoshop to add a special effect.
Part 03: Bad weather does not mean bad photo: Have you ever made that experience? Sometimes you really do not have the right conditions for taking an optimal photo. But unfortunately we can not influence the weather. I show you how to make a great picture out of a supposedly boring photo. Discover the power that Adobe Lightroom Classic CC offers to you.
Part 04: In this part we will repeat a lot of what you have learned so far and apply the knowledge to a fourth photo. You'll see that with my tricks you can get so much more out of your RAW files. We also talk about the importance of colors in landscape photography.
Part 05: This lesson will be amazing. We will edit together my most successful landscape image. With that photo I have won 2 competitions and it also got published in a famous magazine. I tell you all my secrets and explain to you how I achieved that spectacular photo out of the RAW image captured with the camera.
Part 06: Autumn pictures need a special treatment because of their colors, that they catch the viewer and still look natural. I'll show you everything you need to know to edit your waterfall photos with Lightroom.
Bonus: You will receive 11 Lightroom Presets, which I have specially developed for you. With these, you can give your images a whole new look with just one click. In addition I give you all the RAW filesI use in this course for explanation. This allows you to put the theory directly into practice and bring routine into your image processing.
Further details about the structure can be found in the curriculum.
Im very happy to help you and I will answer all your questions! Also I'd like to see your progress and give you feedback on your edits with Lightroom.
- all explanations - step by step
- logical structure to make you familiar with the workflow
- all RAW files and 11 Lightroom presets
- take advantage of my experiences and tricks as a professional landscape photographer
- personal support for questions (you can ask me anything)
- works with the latest version of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- and much more
- updated for 2021!
Please note: Adobe has made some changes to the name of the Lightroom software. In this course we use Adobe Lightroom Classic CC (formerly Adobe Lightroom CC). Of course you can also use your knowledge to work with the new Cloud version as well!
Immerse yourself in the exciting world of image processing!
As spherical panoramas become more common, especially on social media platforms, the next logical step is to begin editing and enhancing these images — just as you do with traditional photography. The challenge is, however, these are not “flat” images. As images are “unwrapped” in photo editing tools, we need to use an alternate workflow for editing these types of panoramas.
This course will show you a step-by-step, non-destructive process, for seamlessly masking out your tripod, applying 2-dimensional artwork into the VR space, retouching, adjusting color, and adding special effects to your photo.
The software we’ll be using includes the Adobe Creative Cloud versions of both Photoshop and After Effects.
Running time: 43 minutes
Who is the target audience?
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- Interaction Designers
- VR Designers
Do you want to tell a story, capture family memories, sell a product, or simply take photos of the beauty around you? Well, learning photography will definitely help fulfill your creative vision. As a beginner, you will need to learn how to master basic digital camera functions and equipment.
This course will take the average learner beyond the automatic settings on a camera. You will learn how to apply the basic techniques of photography to capture great photographs. The course covers, how to hold your camera, composition, light usage, transferring your photos from digital media, storage, file management, basic editing, file formats and exporting final resolutions for most applications. You will learn the fundamentals of aperture, shutter speeds, exposure, and the difference between shooting in studio and outside locations. Bring your creative vision to fruition by getting started today and learning how to capture the images you have always dreamed of.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about Photography for the first time, or anyone that is already familiar with photography basics
This is an intensive course that combines several courses in one, Lightroom, Photoshop and Digital Blending, this course will take you from being a beginner to an advanced user in Lightroom and the Digital Blending. You will learn the basics of Photoshop and all the information required to understand Digital Blending.
This course is meant for beginners who wants to start editing their photos and have them look like professional images.
You will master Lightroom after this course and learn the best work flow to organise all your images.
You will be able to do post processing of your images in a very short time after knowing how to use the Lightroom efficiently.
Get an idea on the most useful tools in Photoshop and all whats needed as a photographer.
Have an idea about HDR but you will learn the professional way called Digital Blending.
Start creating images using the digital blending technique and have your images looks like posters in the magazines.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners, since it will build them from the basics of post processing and gradually improve it to reach to an intermediate stage
- People who needs to improve their Photography skills
- This course can also help advanced photographers because it teaches them things they may not know about Lightroom
- Who wants to learn the Digital Blending
- Who ever wants to understand Masks and layers in Photoshop
- People who wants to create stunning images
Go from boring snapshots to amazing family portraits. Your kids will LOVE to pose for you when they see your photos.
After taking my photography course, your kids and perhaps even their friends will be begging you to take their portraits too!
This course will show you how to use the available light, without special lighting set-ups, to take amazing portraits of your kids. Outdoors, you'll learn where to position your subject and yourself in relation to the sun for the best lighting. You'll also get tips on taking indoor portraits without using your flash.
You'll learn a basic formula for your camera settings that will help you take better portraits. You'll also get a general understanding of exposure and how aperture, shutter speed and ISO work together.
What you won't get is a lot of super technical stuff. This is a non-technical photography course designed to get you up and going quickly. It's created for parents and others who want to go beyond taking ordinary snapshots and learn how to take better portraits and family photos without a lot of equipment.
We've all taken those photos where the background looks great but your subject's face is so dark you can barely recognize them, or maybe you want to know how pros get the background to look all blurry in portraits. Many people are intimidated by using their DSLR or compact camera's manual settings and just don't know where to start. That Auto Mode is so tempting and easy. But getting out of the Auto Mode will open the door to more creative, professional looking photos of your kids.
BONUS: You can go a step further and watch over my shoulder as I import and edit photos in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. Lightroom is a popular, relatively inexpensive software program designed specifically for photographers. If you enjoy taking photos, you may want to consider this software. You can get a free trial at Adobe.
With my course you get:
- Unlimited lifetime course access at no extra cost
- All future additional lectures and supplementary material included for free, always
Your children are growing fast. You don't want another day to go by without capturing memorable photos of them, not just quick smartphone snapshots.
Do you love nature and photography and wish to make money photographing the great outdoors? Would you like to make outdoor and nature photography a full time business?
There is no more fulfilling "career" than being a full time Outdoor and Nature Photographer and having your work published in calendars, magazines and more.
I have been published in over 1000 calendars, many of the major outdoor magazines, advertising, company brochures, and I have founded and co-founded two stock photo agencies.
No matter whether you are interested in photographing outdoors as a full time endeavor or a side business, I can show you how I create images for the markets and license them to clients.
- Over 100 videos
- A downloadable pricing guide
- The tools needed to create top images
- Photoshop tips
- Strategies for pricing and selling your photography
- Strategies for succeeding in the markets
- Multiple courses
- Lifetime access to each course
- Certificate on completion of each course
- Big discounts on individual courses as a bundle
- High priority after sales support