In this course we will learn the fundamental tools and concepts for the SOLIDWORKS engineering and design software. SOLIDWORKS is one of the largest computer aided design (CAD) softwares globally used across numerous industries including manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, defense, medical devices, robotics & automation, consumer products, construction, and many more!
This course will run through the core concepts and tools available within SOLIDWORKS to help us design and build any parts, drawings, and assemblies we may require for our specific projects.
We will start by getting comfortable with the user interface and work-space of SOLIDWORKS, move onto creating our first sketch and design our first parts. Once we have learned a number of the core part design tools we will introduce drawing tools to generate technical or engineering drawings required to manufacture our parts. Finally, we will learn assembly tools to help us design and build our assembly projects that contain multiple components.
By the end of this course, you will have a strong foundation of the SOLIDWORKS fundamentals required to create and design your very own projects!
- Students should have a version of SOLIDWORKS software to practice and run through exercises
- Basic computer skills
- Learn the fundamentals of SOLIDWORKS
- Design Products Confidently Using SOLIDWORKS
- Generate Engineering Drawings
- Learn the fundamentals of SOLIDWORKS Assemblies
- Understand the fundamentals of Product Development and Design
3$ 49.99 $ 249.90
353$ 2.99 $ 14.90