This short course is focused on urban sketching with ink and watercolor.
- such sketches can be turned into postcards, prints and illustrations
The course will give you some tips on:
- choosing an interesting scene to sketch
- drawing patterns such as bricks or foliage the easy way
- draw without unwanted line intersections
- using water and color combination wisely
In this course I will also demonstrate the sketching process itself.
As for the assignment, I will ask you to sketch using my tips but also in style that you’re comfortable with.
This course is geared towards beginners and sketch enthusiasts because everyone can decide on their own level of precision and detailization to sketch.
If you have any additional questions after taking this course, please, ask me, I'll gladly answer.
- Before taking this course have at least a little practice with ink and watercolor just to see how they behave on paper
- Drawing with ink without using a pencil
- Easy ways to draw textures
- Tips on watercolor painting
- Picking scenes for sketching
- Building the composition
I enjoyed the course especially Waters Colours and how to build a design
3$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99