Learn to draw a realistic eye with graphite pencils from complete scratch.
In this tutorial, not only will you learn to draw an eye that looks real, but you will also learn how to shade the skin around the eye too so that you can take the tips and advice from this video and apply them into your future portraits.
I will be sharing my experience with you so that you can enhance your drawing and shading skills. We will draw from scratch and I will show you how to make eyes that look like a photograph. This extremely detailed, step-by-step tutorial is suitable even for the beginners. You will love the simplicity and clarity in which the lessons are presented.
You will just need a divider tool, a few pencils, something for blending, like Q-tips, tissues and blending stumps, and high-quality paper.
If you want to draw an eye like this, join me and let's get your drawings to the advanced level.
- This extremely detailed, step-by-step tutorial is suitable even for everyone, even for the beginners
- To create a proportional sketch from scratch
- To draw an eye that looks real
- To create highlights and shadow with realism
- To draw the smooth texture of the skin
4$ 9.99 $ 49.90
0$ 49.99 $ 249.90