The guide to learn Scrum properly. The strong foundations to be able to move to advanced topics.
Are you looking to take a scrum certification or to learn Scrum properly to become a successful Scrum Master, Product Owner or Scrum team member?
Did you know that many Scrum implementations fail because of wrong assumptions and lack basic but key knowledge of the Scrum Framework?
In this class we will go together through the key knowledge of Scrum that you must learn well and understand correctly in order to become a great Product Owner, Scrum Master or Scrum developer.
Many people want to start the journey to Scrum but they don’t know how to start.
This course covers all the concepts of the latest Scrum guide but in an easy to understand, visual and effective way. I know you will get great value from it.
With the challenges and final cheat sheet and assessment you will be able to validate your knowledge and gain confidence to speak loud about scrum at work, in a job interview or answer exam questions.
If you find this interesting, start this class now.
Congratulations! You read all the class description! What are you waiting? Start this class now.
If you have any questions, please start a discussion in the course and do not hesitate to leave me a question.
Hi my name is Ignacio. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ignaciopaz/
My main goal is to help you with new knowledge that you can apply at work and be a successful and professional leader.
I led, coached, led and managed Agile projects and scrum teams since 2005 for customers from all over the world.
During my career of intensive learning I got many advanced scrum certifications including Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master, Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner and Certified Agile Leadership.
I worked 15 years as a Professor for Agile Methodologies and Systems design.
I love to teach Agile and Scrum and I designed a lot of hours of training that I am bringing online. I prefer to teach with games and activities that can simulate the real world.
I trained hundreds of students in Agile that became top professionals in the industry.
Teaching what I learned in my 20 years of experience allows the students to gain realistic learning that they can apply at work.
- You do not need any previous knowledge
This course is specifically for:
- People looking to learn Scrum from the beginning
- People struggling with Scrum that need to re-learn it in the proper way
- People that want to understand Scrum as described in the Scrum Guide
- People looking to take scrum exams
- People that is comfortable with concepts and theory
This course is not suitable for:
- People that already know the Scrum Framework very well
- People looking for techniques, methods and tools to apply in Scrum
- People that wants shortcuts and just practical directions to avoid theory
- What is Scrum?
- What Scrum Framework is
- Uses of Scrum
- When to use Scrum
- The Scrum Pillars for Empirical process control
- Scrum Values
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Development team
- Scrum Team
- Interaction with stakeholders and organization
- Scrum Roles self-assessment
- Cancelling a Sprint
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
Scrum Events Agenda and Calendar
- Challenge: Create Scrum teams’ agenda
- Product Backlog
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Monitoring Product Goals
- Sprint Backlog
- Monitoring the Sprint progress
- Product Increment
- Definition of Done
- Template of Definition of Done
What you will you create?
In this class you will:
- Create Scrum Role self-assessment: Create a self-assessment in your desired Scrum role to detect your skills for such role, what to improve and define actions
- Create agenda of events: Create the agenda of events for sample scenarios of teams
- Create the calendar appointments for your team
- Create Definition of Done: Use a template to create the DoD
- Validate your Scrum knowledge: Review a summary and take an open assessments to get a score and validate your knowledge of Scrum
Why taking the class? What you will gain?
- The right knowledge of scrum fundamentals as it is defined in the scrum guide
- Become keen and sharp about scrum knowledge
- After this class you will be able to learn concrete methods and understand how they fit in Scrum correctly
- Validation of your knowledge with a score
- High Confidence to take job interviews and Scrum certification exams
123$ 9.99 $ 49.99
182$ 9.99 $ 49.99
63$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99