This course will help you learn Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects through an interesting and challenging visual project: the process of creating a 3D looking video scene from a still photograph!
This is the structure of the course:
- The basics of Photoshop - interface, file formats. etc
- Preparing our photo for After Effects in Photoshop.
- The basics of After Effects - you get all the basic and all of the important information that you need to create your own animations.
- Animating in After Effects
- Modelling slow motion in After Effects
- Importing animations in one video project
The course is structured around the workflow of a professional After Effects user.
In this course you get all the information you need.
The only requirements are:
- After Effects CS5/ CS 5.5/ CS6/CC installed. (You can use a 30-day free trial)
- Photoshop CS5/ CS 5.5/ CS6/CC installed. (You can use a 30-day free trial)
- You can use and download all those materials and project files that I used in the course and in the promo video.
- You will learn the basics of Photoshop and get familiar with the tools you need for this project
- You will learn all the important parts of Adobe After effects ie.: import, timeline, effects, special layers etc.
- Than You will learn the animation process step-by-step from a 2D photograph to the finished 3D composition with added slow motion effect
- You will learn to create a new project from multiple projects
At the end of the course you will understand the workflow of creating 3D effect not only from photos, but logos, icons or info graphics! You can use your knowledge to create stunning animated scenes from wedding photos, or pimp up your family album or your YouTube videos!
0$ 9.99 $ 49.90
0$ 9.99 $ 49.90
0$ 29.99 $ 149.90