Productive Expertise & Efficiency
6 Students Enrolled
Using simple, easy-to-understand discussion, illustrations and note sheets, this focused course with video lessons teaches you the basic understanding of the financial tools "debits" and "credits".
Everyday examples using common phrases and terms you already know allows the instructor to break through the confusion and teach the concept and use of the tools on which everything else in bookkeeping and accounting is built.
After completing the course, students will feel more confident and knowledgeable on topics such as...
- What's the difference between debits and credits
- When does each one mean an increase versus a decrease
- How do they relate to assets, liabilities and equity
- Also, how do they relate to income and expenses
- What is a T-Account and how is it used in bookkeeping
- What is an EASY way to remember when to use "debit" and use "credit"
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for both new and established small business owners and managers who may be strong in their own fields but want a better understanding of the basic concepts of tracking their company finances as well as students beginning the journey of learning bookkeeping
- As long as you know how to add and subtract (or can use a calculator!), you're ready to begin!
- Understand what "debits" and "credits" actually mean when it comes to bookkeeping and accounting and be able to determine when to use each one when recording
1808$ 12.99 $ 64.90
48$ 12.99 $ 64.90
65$ 12.99 $ 64.90
37$ 12.99 $ 64.90
119$ 12.99 $ 64.90