This course describes the SharePoint custom list & workflow step by step that copies a list item when created, then create a list item to another sub-site. Also, when we update the list item it also updates the corresponding list item to other site. You will also be able to loop through each item in a list and work on that using the workflow.
So, you will be able to create lists in a way that allows SharePoint sub-sites "list to list" data transfer, workflow using Call HTTP Web Service, use of workflow variables, SharePoint app permissions, use of Advanced REST Client to view the results and step by step development of workflow using SharePoint designer 2013.
- SharePoint basic knowledge
- Basic programming background
- Basic XML/JSON knowledge
- Beginner who curious about list workflow
- Who is looking for solution to copy/transfer list items to other sub-site's list
- Who wants to access all list items one-by-one dynamically and set something
- Who wants to learn a little more how lists and workflow works
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99