THE BEST CUDA GPU PROGRAMMING COURSE FOR TAKING STUDENTS FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED.
The primary goal of this course is to teach students the fundamental concepts of Parallel Computing and GPU programming with CUDA (Compute Unified Device Architecture)
The course is designed to help beginning programmers gain theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills in GPU programming with CUDA to further their career.
Everything is covered step by step.
Throughout the course, I will give you practical exercises for you to test out your new CUDA knowledge and programming skills.
When you are finished with this course, you will have laid the foundation for your future CUDA GPU Programming job or promotion with your new GPU programming skills.
I look forward to meeting you in the course forum where I'll be available to help you along the way and answer questions that you might have.
WHAT IS CUDA & GPU PROGRAMMING?
CUDA (Compute Unified Device Architecture) is a parallel computing platform and application programming interface (API) model created by Nvidia.
It allows software developers and software engineers to use a CUDA-enabled graphics processing unit (GPU) for general-purpose processing - an approach termed GPGPU (General-Purpose computing on Graphics Processing Units).
The CUDA platform is a software layer that gives direct access to the GPU's virtual instruction set and parallel computational elements, for the execution of compute kernels.
GPU programming enables GPUs to be used in scientific computing. GPUs were supposed to be developed for the dedicated purpose of graphics support. But, with the discovery of the ability of GPUs in number crunching.
It’s become mainstream to use GPUs for scientific application development.
TOP 3 BENEFITS OF LEARNING GPU PROGRAMMING WITH CUDA
- High demand: There is a high demand for skilled GPU programmers with CUDA
- A usable skill: With GPU programming skills you can program GPUs to solve complex and computationally intensive tasks swiftly. GPU programming is the skill used in almost all fields of engineering and computer sciences in one way or the other
- Further your career: Software companies all around the world are actively seeking out, competent GPU programmers. There are not a lot of them, so the pay is good. If you learn GPU programming, a promotion or a new job is a likely outcome
- This course is about CUDA Programming. In this course, you will get all the concepts of CPU programming and Parallel Computing required for CUDA Programming
- Fundamental Concepts of GPU Programming
- Fundamental concepts of Parallel Computing
- Using CUDA with open source parallel computing libraries
- Hybrid Computing
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
14$ 9.99 $ 49.99