Modularising and writing better code with EmberJS
In this course, we will dig deeper into our understanding of Ember, so that we can be more productive in using it. Ember is an excellent framework for building complex web applications with ease. This course helps us build upon our previous Ember.js knowledge to take it a level deeper.
We will understand the concept of promises and learn to use that effectively in our application. We will also look at setting up handlers when our promises are fulfilled as well as when they are rejected.
Further, we will look at developing Ember addons, as well as using Engines. This allows us to develop multiple logically distinct applications, which can be then composed into one larger application. This is very useful when building related applications, which can be developed independently by separate teams.
We will also learn about embedding Ember with other JS frameworks., as well as concepts like fastboot, which provides a progressive enhancement mechanism for Ember apps, through server-side rendering.
This course will make our advance our knowledge of Ember and help us to improve our development workflow. Using these concepts, we will be able to develop better Ember applications. All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Application-Development-with-Advanced-Ember
About the Author
- Basic knowledge of Ember Development is required
- Fine-tune your Ember Applications
- Build complex apps, by building multiple ember apps, and composing them together
- Look at nested UI in depth
- Learn to set up asynchronous routing in your application
- Learn to create Ember addons
- Learn to set up engines in Ember
- Set up Fastboot, to allow server-side initial render
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99