This course is all about learning various cloud storage options available on Microsoft AZURE and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platforms. We will explore following storage services on Microsoft Azure in the beginning.
BloB, StorSimple, Disk, File, Table, Backup, Data Lake, Queue, and Archive. We would be creating resources for BloB and File storage. Each storage option is suitable for certain domain and we can decide what to choose based on price, availability, reliability, application, SLA (Service Level Agreement) provided, elasticity, retention period, hot/cold or archive option, etc
In the later section, we would explore AWS Storage services available on Amazon Cloud. We would begin our journey be learning few basic requirements and fundamental tools like AWS-CLI (Command line interface) that can be integrated with various cloud services.
After that we would be learning all of the Storage services- S3 (Simple Storage Services), Glacier, EFS (Elastic File System), Storage Gateway, etc. We would be creating instances for each services with practical examples.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who just wants to learn and test Amazon Web Services Platform or any developer willing to develop his/her application over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services
- Would be interested in learning various Cloud Storage services and option
- Want to make a career in Cloud Computing
- No prerequisites at all, but if you are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful
- A basic understanding of file system and file types would be more than sufficient
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services
- In this course we would explore various Storage services and options available on Microsoft Azure cloud
- We would learn S3, Glacier, EBS, EFS, BloB, StorSimple, Disk, File, Table, Backup, Data Lake, Queue, and Archive
123$ 9.99 $ 49.99
182$ 9.99 $ 49.99
63$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99